Blog

Latest real estate investment hotspot in Islamabad

Latest real estate investment hotspot in Islamabad

Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan. People prefer to relocate to Islamabad from different areas of Pakistan. People like to live in Islamabad due to good security, better job prospects and top educational, medical & recreational facilities. Now due to CPEC, Islamabad has come to more prominence as we can see many infrastructure projects around Islamabad like Gwadar-Kashgar Route and New Islamabad International Airprot.

There is always high demand for residential and commercial real estate in Islamabad. This is why we can see many ongoing residential and commercial projects. This is the best time to invest in Islamabad real estate to earn high profits in near future. Here are some projects in Islamabad for living, property investment and business establishments.

China Market Ghouri Town Islamabad

CHINA MARKET is the new  mixed-use commercial and residential project in Islamabad / Rawalpindi. CHINA MARKET is located in Ghouri Town Islamabad. CHINA MARKET is offering 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments and shops. Flats and shops in CHINA MARKET can be booked on cash payment and also on easy installments. CHINA MARKET is one of the top housing developments of Islamabad due to state of the art planning, prime location and provision of all general amenities. CHINA MARKET is ideal for living and real estate investment in Islamabad.

Beverly Hills Diplomatic Enclave Islamabad

BEVERLY HILLS is the new residential / apartment project in Islamabad by Land Mark Construction Private Limited. BEVERLY HILLS is offering 1, 2 & 3 bedroom flats for sale. Apartments in BEVERLY HILLS can be booked on cash payment and also on easy installments of 4 years. BEVERLY HILLS is one of the best new housing developments in Islamabad due to modern planning, top location and provision of all facilities. BEVERLY HILLS is best for living and real estate property investment in Islamabad.

New projects in Islamabad

1. syed ali

Kindly let me know your opinion to invest in DHA MULTAN upcoming residential plots. Is it a safe investment. one should invest as short term or is it better on a long term investment.

• syed ai
      DHA Multan is one of the best project in the history of Multan city.
      But;
      This project is not for short term investment
      Its for long term investment like 3-5 years.
      People who will invest now will get good profits in 2020 or beyond.

2. syed ali

My Dear Friend,

Can you highlight on current situation for skyrocketing gwadar land prices. Do you think its genuine or an artificial bubble which will burst sooner or later.
    Please give a detail insight and your expert opinion.
    Jazak Allah

• syed ali
      property in Gwadar in booming as Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi market is down
      But 2 Lac marla is ok
      but if prices rise more people will not take interest in Gwadar property
      low property prices is one reason of property boom in Gwadar
      Other reason is the interest of investors

3. Kamran

Sir,
    Please tell me property rates will b fall in big socities like bahria town and Dha or it will fall down in central area of karachi like federal b area. I want to buy a flat in federal b area block 7 karachi. But prices are very high. When it will b fall down in 2017 or not. Still Waiting for fall down. Plz guide me

4. Nazish fatima

Kindly advise me that I want to buy land 5 acre at northern by pass near FAZAIA housing society karachi.

This is a land having only boundry wall. It is on main road and it cost me RS 2 million and total price is RS 10 million.

What is your suggestion it is good investment and should I will be able higher profit after 3 years. Or it is useless for me ?

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

• Nazish Fatima
      Karachi has new master plan

in this plan northern by pass will be in main city
      Its best location for property investment
      Just buy it and hold it and after 5 years design your own small society of flats and sell at high profits

5. Zulfiqar

I want to invest in B17 CDA sector what is your opinion? My intention is to invest for 2years on installment on some up coming flat appartment and then sell it for good ROI.

6. Muhammad azeem yddin

Sir

thank you very much for you previous piece of advices and it is FREE. I just only pray for you serving humanity.

on last paragraph you said that FAZAIA giving massive discount on CASH PAYMENT?

but sir they are giving only 5%DISCOUNT on paying full payment ..it means 12 million bunglow one can buy advance payment ‘RE 11.40 million ?

Kindly clear this point . I think this will also fruitful for others also.

thank you for doing nice piece of work creating this blog.

7. Muhammad azeem yddin

Sir what you think FAZAIA housing just launched at Karachi. they have 275 sq/yard home double story is Rs 12 Million for five years installment.

what is your opinion and advise that is it good investment or I should invest to buy flat at jinnah road near malir cantt karachi

• Muhammad Azeem Uddin
      Fazaia Bungalows Karachi is the best project.
      REASONS:
      1- Good location, Karachi Master Plan 2020 will have lot of expansion due to rising population and northern expressway will be very prime location
      2- 275 sq yard bungalow for 12 million? What will be the value of 12 million rupees after 5 years? but what will be the value of same bungalow after 5 years? WIN WIN for buyers due to 5 years installments
      3- 5 years installments which are much easy to pay but massive discount if someone pays cash. So best project at the moment in Karachi

8. Ali Asghar

Dear I like your property blog. I want to know is Multan Dha a good investment opportunity or should I inves t in lahore dha phase 10 file. I am a low end investor meaning that my total budget is 6 Million at max. But i am a long term investor meaning I can hold for next 7 to 8 years.

Where do you think is the best buy in property at a moment. As always will appreciate your reply. Keep up the good work.

• Ali Asghar
      Both DHA Phase 10 Lahore and DHA Multan are good for long term investment
      Multan DHA has more chances of good returns as government is planning master plan of Multan that will convert Multan into one of best cities in the world. Lahore has many other housing societies but DHA project in Multan will be choice of gentry for living.
      If you want to invest for 7-8 years, DHA Multan is very good option.

9. shahid

what about investing in university town as per my budget. is it cleared from CAA and airport etc. authorities. without any issues??? what in near future investment benefits. ..reply plz

10. Maryam Noor

There is news of illegal societies or scams in Islamabad. What is happening. Some say that supreme court is ready to end property scam in Pakistan.

• muhammad anwar

dear ghar 47, I am reading ur blogs from the last 6 months and u were writing that property rates will fal down, howver, in actual, rates are going high, there is no fal down as were writing in ur blogs, I think u r not contact with the current situation, or ur knowledge was book based, I will never ever read ur blog

• Muhammad Anwar
          This is the age of information and dis information
          Its up to you what you perceive from MSM – Main Stream Media

MSM will tell you everything is good. Its up to you to accept this
          I have told you what I know and prices
          Yes bug price crash is on the corner after crack down on black money
          Fsten your seat belts as ride will be very bumpy