Blogs

House Construction Cost in Pakistan

House Construction Cost in Pakistan

People prefer to live in self-built houses in Pakistan. Self-built housing is also considered as the best housing in Pakistan, as this helps people to build homes according to their requirements and affordability. People just buy plots in their preferred housing schemes in Pakistan and build own houses. Building own home is great, but one must know the construction cost. For cost estimation, you first need to know the total covered area to be constructed. Once you have calculated the covered area, house construction cost can be divided into two parts, grey structure cost and finishing cost.

Cost of Grey structure work

Construction of house structure is considered as grey work. So from foundation excavation to plastering of roofs & walls and preparation of flooring is the grey structure work. Cost of grey structure is in the range from 1350-1800 Pak Rupees per square foot as some structures cost less and some cost more.

Cost of Finishing work

Finishing work includes the marble & tile fixing, wood work, false ceiling work and painting. Cost of finishing work is in the range from 1150-2200 Pak Rupees per square foot. This depends on the quality of finishes you choose for your home. For example engineered doors cost less, whereas solid wood doors cost more.

Per square foot construction cost to build a house in Pakistan

Total construction cost to build a house is in the range from 2500-4000 PAK Rupees per square foot. This variation depends on the type of structure you want to build and finishes you choose for your home.

Factors that decrease or increase the house construction cost

1-Small covered areas cost more to build, whereas large covered areas cost less to build.

2-Material transportation also decreases or increases the construction cost of a house. Areas, where construction materials are not locally available cost more.

3-Site preparation and soil filling also increases the cost of construction, as some sites or plots need more preparation and soil filling.

4-Single storey houses cost more to build, whereas double storey houses cost less to build.

5-Simple structures cost less to build, whereas structures with lot of beams & lintels cost more to build.

NOTES:
  • Construction cost in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Gwadar, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Peshawar, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, Quetta, Sargodha, Hyderabad Sindh, Sahiwal, Jhelum, Gujrat Pakistan, Sheikhupura, Kasur and other cities of Pakistan varies due to variation in construction material rates.
  • Construction costs / rates in this blog are updated regularly (last updated on 26-05-2017).

1. Salman

What is the estimated cost of 135 yards with these properties:-

1) Ground Floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 lounge, 1 kitchen, 1 drawing room, 3 bathrooms.
    2) First floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 lounge, 1 kitchen, 1 drawing room, 2 bathrooms.
    3) On Roof: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
    Tiles flooring on ground and 2nd Floor.
    A Good looking house without any ceiling designs and other extra work.

• Salman

And what is the estimated cost of the same property house 135 yards (Without) any extra work , and No ceiling work. Simple house with normal finishing.(Not tiles flooring i write it by mistake) its Marble flooring.

1) Ground Floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 lounge, 1 kitchen, 1 drawing room, 3
      bathrooms.
      2) First floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 lounge, 1 kitchen, 1 drawing room, 2
      bathrooms.
      3) On Roof: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom

• Salman
        Then its cost will be 35-40 LAC
        The fact is that grey structure cost remains the same
        Which will be approximately 25 LAC
        Rest is the finishing
        You can complete finishing in 10-15 LAC depending on your budget and choice of finishing material

2. NAZEER QURESHI

How much would it cost to build a house in 25×40 plot in G-13, B type construction with basement.

3. Saad

How much would it cost to build a A+ category 1kanal house (highest quality finish) house in Bahria Enclave Islamabad or DHA lahore

4. Ishtiaq

I have a 7 marla plot in Multan. A limitation to leave 6 feet on front and 3 feet on back and 3 feet on one side. In this situation i want to build a single story house
    -2 master bedrooms with attached bath
    -1 guest room with bath shared with hall.
    -1 Kitchen.
    -1 small store room.
    Complete expenses.

5. I want to build 4 marla luxury house.. kindly tell me the cost of construction.. and plx ye b btaen k kitny stories honi chahiye ghr ki for 2 bedrooms with attach bath, 1 kitchn 1 hall 1 drawing room with bath 1 store 1 garage with small garden, laundry etc..

6. Haroon

i have 10 marla (35×70) plot in Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 8 sector F1 i need to build double story with A+ Category Kindly can you tell me houch it will cast me for A+ Cat and MUCH IT WILL CAST ME FOR A Category.
    i have no idea much area they will allow me to cover in Bahria Town Phase 8

7. Majid Awan

I want to install central heating/cooling system in my 7 marla house which i am going to start building in next 2 months.

– Can you please tell me the initial cost?

– Also what is going to be the average electricity bill per month?

– Is this better then split ac in any way?

Please also advise on any other aspects which i should be aware of.

8. I have plot at usman block. 30 into 55. As per bahrai town we have to leave one side 5 feet – back side and front side 6 feet. we calculate it then it make 1075 square feet. Can any one tell me exact space we have to leave front, back and side. And how much it cost me build the house two bed room first floor along with open kitchen, dinning, common room and ground floor one master bed room, open kitchen, dinning drawing room altogether three full bath room, two half bath room

9. aamir shahzad

Dear sir,

i want to know is there any online service for checking land record? i have buy plot in paris city islamabad h-13 infront of nust university. tell me koi site hai jahan se pata chal jai online zameen k inteeqaal ka?

Thanks.

10. zahid

Dear Sir,

I have a plot with 43 feet length and 40 feet width in Chakwal. I want to make a single story house .my requirements are as under.
    1 master bedroom with master bathroom
    1 stander size room with stander size bathroom
    and stairs to the roof.
    kitchen ,dinning area ,tv launch and drawing room with attach washroom.
    i want to know
    how much it cost of marble flooring in all house ?
    how much it cost in tile flooring in all house ?
    how much it cost of beautiful ceiling ?
    also give me a cost idea construction of full house ?
    thanks

• Zahid
      According to your requirements, it will cost you approximately 25-30 LAC FOR COMPLETE FINISH HOUSE.
      Marble, tiles and ceiling cost varies and it depends on your choice and designs.

11. Majid Awan

– Can you please tell me the initial cost?

– Also what is going to be the average electricity bill per month?

– Is this better then split ac in any way?

Please also advise on any other aspects which i should be aware of.

12. Majid Awan

Whats the construction cost of 1700 sq ft double story based on the new material rates.

Ground floor: 1 drawing. 1 loung. 1 kitchen. 2 bed. 2 bath.

Same for the first floor.

Please also advise how much can i save if i take care of material and everything by myself?

Thanks in advance.

• Majid Awan
      It will cost you approximately 40 LAC to construct normal quality two storey 1700 sq ft house
      Ideally you should construct home on labor rate. You should provide the material and contractor will bring in his team to build your home.

13. Majid Awan

I want to build a basement of 27 x 23 feet. Can you please tell me the cost of gray structure?

How deep should i excavate?
    Whats the excavation cost per hour?
    How long would it take?

• Majid Awan

Thank you so much for your response. Really appreciate it.

One last thing though.

Any suggestion about the bathrooms in the basement? Do they work like other bathrooms or do i have to install pump for sevrage?

And how long it will take to finish gray structure from basement to ground and first floor?

Thank you.

14. Ansari

i have 135 yards plot plz tell me the construction cost of 1 unit A+ class house with following properties:-
    1) Ground Floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 lounge, 1 kitchen, 1 drawing room, 3 bathrooms.
    2) First floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 lounge, 1 kitchen, 1 drawing room, 2 bathrooms.
    3) On Roof: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
    All rooms, Lounge, Drawing room have great art work and ceiling work, graphics work light work etc.

Estimated Cost ?

15. Ahsan

Hello!
    plz Tell me the construction cost of 1 unit 120 yards out class house.with interior and exterior design, ceiling work, graphics work etc..

16. Please advise me about 240 Square feet plot?

Following queries I have that I want to know answers.

1. Total construction cost on triple story?
    2. Contractor lump sum with labor cost should hire or advise pls?
    3. How long will take time if work continues without gap?
    4. Any other suitable advise please you are welcome.

• Ismail
      Construction cost of 240 sq yards 3 storey house will cost 80 LAC approximately
      Its better to hire contractor on labor rate, you should provide material and contractor should bring in his team to build your home. Contract on labor rate
      House construction will take 6-8 months ideally but due to gap it will take 10-12 months

17. Saqib

I have 615 sq. Ft area available for basement (residential) without adding walls. What would be the construction cost? My plot is already have 6 ft depth. I need the construction cost of the grey structure.

18. Abid

I have a 1.6 marla plot for shop in Multan. Please can you give me approximate cost to build a double story Shop. Thanks

19. Marhab

Salam..
    I need some advice. I have around 20 Lac available with me which is my complete life savings. I currently live in a rented place. Now with this money, I want to buy my own house. I got 2 options (I am from Karachi). First is to buy some small flat in city which is not enough for my family and the other option is to buy a 125 sq yard plot in Bahria Town Karachi which I will construct later. Which one would you advice. Also approx. how much will it cost if I construct a 125 sq yds plot there.

• Mahrab
      Its better to buy 125 sq yards plot as your saving will increase with the time and in future you can sell the plot to buy decent flat or can also construct your home.
      It will take at-least 20 LAC to construct single stotey house. Which you can construct in stages. Don’t waste time and just buy plot. Otherwise due to flat inflation you will loose buying power with your money.

20. Imran Shah

Asalam o Alekum, I have 80 yards house in Liaquatabad Karachi, which was build by my father in 1982 ( Roof and Walls are C2 Ground Floor) now I need to build 1st floor with RCC Roof, kindly tell me how much it cost?

21. ali

how much is the total cost of building and finishing for a 250 square yards plot single story in islamabad….?

22. Kashif Siddiqui

Asalam A’aLaikum,
    Dear I have a plot of size 200 Sq Yards in karachi and i need to built a house for investment basis ( Will Rent it out) so can you please tell me the cost of single and double story house. And one last thing if i want to built single story house for living as exterior will be creative manner with high end construction what will be the cost?

23. wasif m

Salam wr sir
    1. how much is the total cost of building and finishing for a 500 square yards plot single and double storey in k arachi bahria sports city
    2. Also the total cost of construction and finishing a warehouse 500 sq yards in gawadar
    3. and the total cost of construction and finishing of a single storey house 120 sq yards house in gawadar
    when we are looking for decent construction material
    thanks and regards

• wasif m
      Single storey construction cost of 500 sq yards house = 75-80 LAC
      Double storey construction cost of 500 sq yards house = 125 LAC
      Construction cost of warehouse depends on the structure, material and area you need to cover

Single storey house of 120 yards in Gwadar will cost you approximately 25 LAC

24. Tahir Mehmood

Dear Sir,

I want to build an only structure for 07 Marla House in Bahria Town Rawalpindi, kindly let me know about the total price. and also if I build a single story with finishing what is the total cost. thanks

25. Sam

I have 1 kanal plot near bahaudin zakaria university multan I. I want to build a single storey house , 3 bedroom and 1 living room , kitchen and store approximately 2500 square foot , including boundary wall , how much will it cost .

26. Javaid

Give me some estimates of A+, A and B category finishes for a 3 marla double story house. Should i do the finishes myself or hire a professional?

• Javaid
      B quality finishes cost approximately 2500 per sq ft
      A quality finishes cost approximately 2800-3000 per sq ft
      A+ quality finishes cost approximately 3200-3500 per sq ft
      You can do finishing yourself
      But its better to hire contractors who are expert in flooring, kitchen & bath tiles and woodwork

27. Asif Ali

Assalam-O-Alaikum,

I found this website very useful & impressive.

I have 720 square feet (80 square yard) old construction house in Karachi. It’s a corner plot so roughly I can say that It will be around 945 square feet (105 square yard) in first floor due to corner.

I want to know how much construction cost to be incurred for ground + first floor (with 2 bedroom, 1 washroom, 1 kitchen on each floor) with medium to high term construction.

I would really appreciate your help & assistance.

28. Thank you very much for your quick reply .. can I add that the 1 kanal 4 Marla single storey house will be built on a 4 kanal plot with a large perimeter wall and that I intend to actually split this in to two houses, each with 3 bedrooms with ensuite each and also one drawing/dining room each and living room each as well . Will this increase the cost of the build ? How much will this cost ?

29. Mohammad

Assalamualykum,

I just saw your website, your work and information to people is very good.
    I have 2 questions.

1) I have a plot in Lahore – Pakistan
    Size: 2 kanal
    Location: Sui Gas Society – Phase 2
    I need to build 3 different houses for my own family but in same boundary wall and same entrance for all, is it possible for me to do that???

2) What will be the cost for each house?
    As the size for each house will be 250-300 Yards approx.
    Double Story with 3 bedroom UP and 1 bedroom, Kitchen, Drawing, Dinning & Servant Quater DOWN.

We will share the PARKING

Please advice with your expertise !

• Mohammad
      Yes you can build 3 houses on 2 Kanal plots
      Best way to hire good architect in your area and first get drawing according to your plans
      Also consult with Sui Gad Society so that they have no objections
      or
      Architect should design houses in a way that it does not violates bylaws of Sui Gas Society Phase 2

• Chaudhry Muhammad

Asalam-o-aliekum sir,
        I have a 10 Marla single story house.
        Now I want to build 2 rooms & 1 bath upstairs. How much will it cost for normall build.As I heard the cost of 1st floor is less then ground floor.
        Covered area will be around 430sq feet.

Will appreciate your repply

• Chaudhry Muhammad
          Yes construction cost of F.F is less than G.F as ground floor has additional construction cost of foundations.
          First floor with your requirements will cost you 6 LAC for grey structure and another 1.5-2 LAC for finishing.

30. Mujtaba

Salaam…I have 10 marla plot total covered area approx 3500 near shaukhat khanam, lahore ..please if you would like to tell me the cost of building house under following requirment.
    Ground floor 2 bed n kitchen n dinning n grade
    First floor 3 bed room n kitchen n hall
    Third story . Store room n servant room

31. David

Thank you Ghar47 for such a useful web page for the owners of plots who wants to build a new house.

Sir I have a 400 Sq yard plot in Nawa Killi, Quetta. I want to ask how much will it cost me to build a double story house with 5 x bed rooms, car parking for 3 x vehicles, a small lawn and a small servant quarter. as per bylaws of the colony i have to leave atleast 1/3 of the plot as open space.
    Thanks in advace

32. Faisal Maqsood

AOA Dear

I am planning to re-build our old building with new from foundation.
    Area is 14 feet wide and 35 feet length ( i think approx 490 sq. ft).
    Ground floor will be all covered with only 2 bath rooms. Satires are already constructed. Height of ground floor will be 14 feet.
    1st floor will have 1 room of 14*12 with one bath room. 1st floor height will be 11 feet.

I want to how much it will cost to me.

Total Area is 3.1 Marls. back side in already constructed. Front side will be connected with the old.

33. Sabrina

Salam. I am making a simple single storey house in Media Town Islamabad. i wanted to inquire about the complete cost of construction approx? it is 10 marla.

34. Sabrina

Salam. I am making a house of 10 marla in Media Town Islamabad. Single storey. 4 bedrooms. I wanted to inquire about the minimum cost of complete construction? Thank you so much for the help! I really need the guidance.

35. Asim

Good Day,

I am planning to construct a house for my parents in a village.

Idea is to construct a simple decent home.

location: it is 10 KM Inside on GT Road GujarKhan, Rawalpindi.
    City/Village: Village
    Land type: Agricultural land
    Total Land: 16 Marla
    Construction Type: Simple, Single Story
    Bedrooms: 2 Standard size bedrooms
    Bathroom: 2 full bathrooms, but of basic type (no bathtubs)
    Kitchen: 1 , but of basic type
    Drawing: No
    Lounge/Sitting Area/Common hall: Yes
    Shade in front of rooms: Yes

I am not sure about the total area of that should be covered ideally, but I would prefer to leave maximum space for Garden.

this house will be used for staying a month on vacations so just want to keep it simple and straight.

I am planning to construct in phases like building the grey structure, flooring and finalizing with other pending things.

Can you help me with the phases I should divide my construction into and with the approx amount for each phase.

• Asim
      Approximate covered area will be 1000 sq ft
      It will cost you 25 Lac including boundary wall
      First you should complete boundry wall
      In second phase you should complete the grey structure
      Finally you should complete the finishes

36. M. Hassan

Assalam-o-alaikum.
    I have a 5 marla plot (25′ x 45′ = 1125 sq ft) in Citi Housing Scheme Sialkot. I want to construct a two storey house with limitations imposed by the society. No basement involved.
    – Construction Cost of Grey Structure (3/4 Bedrooms).
    – Complete Construction Cost (Including furnishing).

Thanks in Advance.

37. shafi

helloo sir
    8 marla makan single storey 4 bedroom 2 bathroom 1 kitchen
    only gray structure no tiles no finishing no seeling .. in jhelum . plz tell me the approx expendetures…

38. Majid Awan

I have 7 marla plot in attock. I have to leave some area on sides according to society’s rules.

I will be managing the whole project myself. Can you please give me an estimate based on following requirements with medium quality finish? Thanks.

GF.
    Parking for 2 cars
    2 bed +bath
    1 drawing room with bath
    1 kitchen
    1 tv lounge

Same structure on the first floor as well.

Thanks in advance

• Majid Awan
      7 Marla double storey house will cost you approximately 50 LAC
      You need to develop in phase
      In first phase you should just build the grey structure
      After that according to your budget you can complete finishing work

39. adnan irshad

i need to know wht will be the avrg construction cost of 7 marla size 30×55 double story with 2 saperate portions…
    i need an avrg house construction.as i am building it to sell off.
    and how much will be the total covered area of 7 marla double story house.

• adnan irshad

ak cheez or ha… the plot is in bahria town rawalpindi . so u might the limitation on sides.tarace garage … so bahria town ki limitation ko nazar ma rakhta howa 7 marla 30×55 ki total cost kya ho gi … or 30×55 ka covered area kis trah nikla ga… thx

• adnan irshad
        covered area is length x width
        for bylaws you have to leave open space on one side front and back
        say you leave 5 feet open on three side
        its 25×45 = 1125 sq ft on one floor

40. zeeshan

Our drawingroom is 14×19 and height of wall is 12ft .. can you tell me its calculation for plaster .. if its 14x19x12 = 3192 ..
    for example if we assume 15Rs SQFT plaster .. it will be like 3192 x 15 = Rs,47880 for just drawingroom inner plaster .. is it right ? or i am mistaken ?
    if this is right, it may even cross 2.5 – 3 lacs .. and we will need to provide cement and bajri i think ..
    please correct me

• Tariq Mangrio

Zesshan,
      Calculate each wall separate as 14×12=168 x 2 =336 sq ft for two walls and 19×12 =228 x2 = 456 area of two walls, so tota area will be 792 sq ft . your calculation was to find volume of room.

41. zeeshan

Salam,

can you give me an idea of cost for plaster on 240 yards single story house? 3 Bed, drawing, launch, 2 gali, wall height is 12′ etc .. i am trying to hire direct labour for plaster as contractors are demanding too much and i have to save as much as possible as i am constructing house alone with limited funds.

• Zeeshan
      Cost of plastering is 25-30 per sq ft
      It less for walls but more for the roofs
      Best way is to hire 2 masons and 2 laborers for plastering work
      Complete works in steps
      Just hire labor and tell them about work and they will tell you to material they need
      This will help you to do work in steps according to your budget

• zeeshan

Thanks i hope so .
        btw do you think roofs required plastering?
        also what about water and sewrage lines ? shall i hire plumber and electrician first for wiring and pipelines ?
        Kindly tell me this .. many thanks in advance

• zeeshan

Thanks alot

just one more thing please i will be very thankful .

our drawingroom is 14×19 and height of wall is 12ft .. can you tell me its calculation for plaster

• Zeeshan
            Room size = 14 x 9 and height is 12
            2 side walls 14 feet
            2 side walls 19 feet
            2 x 14 x 12 = 336 sq ft
            2 x 19 x 12 = 456 sq ft

Total walls area = 792 sq ft
            Labor of wall plastering = 15 x 792 = Rs. 11,880/-

For same room roof plastering
            14 x 19 = 266 sq ft
            Labor of roof plastering = Rs. 3,990/-

42. Rana Muhammad Abdullah

Assalam.o.alaiekum I have a plot of 6 Marlas and 118 feet in Sargodha I want to make two bedrooms a store two washrooms 1 powder drawing dining and a kitchen on ground floor on first I want to make a washing area 2 beds with washrooms and a kitchen please tell me about the estimates

• Ch.Hasan

Sir we have squaric 2 kanal or 20 Marla plot in Mirpur Azad Kashmir . We want to build house on 1 kanal and lawn on 1 kanal !
      1:-Double Story
      2:-Gray structure
      3:-4 bed rooms with attached bathrooms on 1st story and a kitchen and dining room and tv lounge
      4:-on 2nd story we want three bedroom with attached bathrooms and a Ibadat room and tv lounge!
      How much will be Total ustimate including lawn!

43. waseem

Considering a kitchen in one kanal house 50 x 90. What is the cost for a finished luxurious kitchen ( Italian , american or spanish ) with installed kitchen accessories? Consider the normal covered area for one kanal.

• Waseem
      It really depends on the quality and stuff you need
      With accessories it will cost you 15 LAC Approximately
      Aran kitchen and many other companies have packages
      They will tell you about design and stuff you need with lot of varieties
      They will charge you for all kitchens in 1 Kanal home like a complete package

44. Bilal Ahmed

Be a Project Managers for your self for your Homes and Small Projects.
    We are Providing Freelance Solutuions For Construction Regarding and finishing Works.

Plans/ Drawings
    Costing
    Initiation requirements
    Planning solutions
    Excecution Parameters
    Monitoring and controlling Solutions
    Close out
    Construction In Karachi Only
    A Complete Guide for Your Project/Cost Analysis of each an every Activites

For More info inbox
    bilalurban3004@gmail.com

45. Sohail

Boss,
    I have 10 marla plot plot (30×70 feet) in Lake city lahore. I am looking for an estimate for construction of house (double story) with average finish (B).
    Ground floor: 02 bed, Kitchen, Drawing/dinning
    First Floor: 02 beds, laundry, store
    Please share the grey and finishing cost separately.

46. hassan mahmood

i have 1 canal plot but want to cover 10 marla atleast 5 room, drawing room , dinning room , 5 bathrooms , 2 stores, kitchen, tv lounge

47. We have a 50 * 90 plot in sector E-16/2 Islamabad.(Cabinet division housing ). Plz tell me the rates of fully constructed house containing 6 bed room, one powder room, one store, 6 wash rooms, one drawing room with dining,2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, laundry and a small servant room. tell the cost of grey structure and turn key basis structure separately. tell me the cost of average and luxury class separately. How much expense I should keep in mind while building a luxury class house?(turn key basis as well as grey structure plus luxury fittings and lighting)

48. Rauf Syed

construction work on second strorey of my 10 malas house in Cantt. Lahoire is in progress. Would like to know approx. cost of paintwork of complete 10 marla double storey unit (interior & exterior).
    What is the prevailing labor cost for paintworks?

49. Arsalan

WE HAVE 10 marla plot in bahria phase 8 – Oversease 2 Block Rawalpindi. Any idea how much it will cost for grey sturcture only

50. M. Tauseef

Aslaam o Alaikum,

I have a 5 marla plot in DHA Rahbar-2. They have a limitation to leave 6 feet on front and 3 feet on back and 3 feet on one side. In this situation i want to build a double story house.
    – Please guide me in this respect. What will be the total covered area?
    – What will be better? With basement or without basement?
    – What would be the material cost of grey structure? Like cement, bricks, sand, iron and labour?
    – How much time it will take to complete the project?

Best Regards,

• M. Tauseef
      Covered area will be approximately 1600 sq ft
      Basement does not work well for 5 Marla house
      Double storey grey structure cost will be 24 LAC
      Complete finishing will cost 40 LAC

51. hammad

what is the cost of single stroty in Islamabad ,2 bed rooms,attached baths,and etc.can you give the cost???
    give rate of 7 marla
    and 10 marla..

52. Sajid Ismail

I have 10 marla plot on Lahore City . Considering the budget requirement, we want to build only grey structure in the initial phase:

Ground Floor:
    Complete Grey Structure on Ground Floor (3 Beds with attached baths, Drawing, Lounge, Small Store & Kitchen)

How much will it cost on this kind of grey structure?

And In future if i make first floor then what is the grey structure cost?

First Floor:
    2 bedrooms with 2 attached baths on First Floor

Waiting for your reply

• ESPL- Offer (Your Dream Home) 05 Years Monthly Installments,
      ( Construction of house is free from curse of interest )
      You can build 3 to 10 Marla, own house with only 60% of construction Cost, & 40% amount shall be recovered ESPL in 5 Years on monthly or quarterly installments.
      You can build his own house on his plot with only 60% of construction cost and the remaining 40% amount shall be invest by ESPL
      Category:
      A- 1850/sqft
      A+ 2550/sqft
      A++ 3450/sqft
      contact@engspirit.com
      +92-300-7992211
      +92-300-5589001
      +92-303-4590967

53. Dear Sir,

I want to build a Double story house at Bharia Town Rawalpindi, Plot size 7 Marla Phase 8.

Please let me know approximate cost of the . Double story complete ready set?

We also need to know the current construction rates/sq.feet in Bahria town Rawalpindi, if possible.

Where is your office in Rawalpindi because i have work in Islamabad next month so we can meet personally and further discuss with detail and need to know how long take to complete the Double story house.

Thanks!!
    S. Mughal.

• S.Mughal
      At the moment we have just office in Lahore.
      1- CONSTRUCTION COST
      It will cost you approximately 55 Lac to build 7 Marla double storey house
      2- RATE LABOR
      Labor rate vary 275-350 per sq ft
      3- CONSTRUCTION RATE
      Construction rate vary 2500-4000. I personally prefer 2500 per sq ft rate as expensive finishes are useless for me due to fast trend changes.

• Thanks for your reply!!

The 55Lac you quoted us base on 2500 per SQ FT or what rate?

If build a house in 7 Marla double story what the total cover area because can’t cover full 7 Marla?

Because we get quotation few other company as well, so we will decide after we get your best offer.
        Waiting for your reply

Thanks!
        S.Mughal

54. Malik Abdulwahab

We have a 10 marla plot on Raiwind Road measuring 35*65. Considering the budget requirement, we want to build only grey structure in the initial phase:

Ground Floor:
    Complete Grey Structure on Ground Floor (2 Beds with attached baths, Drawing, Lounge, Small Store & Kitchen)
    First Floor:
    2 bedrooms with 2 attached baths on First Floor

How much will it cost on this kind of grey structure?

55. Fahad

Salam, I have 4 marla plot (1000 Sqft) in Rawalpindi Cantt and i want to construct Ground + 1 what is the labor cost of per sqft. Martial is given by me and i need key to key services.

56. Mohammed Aamer Saddique

A.S.A, Sir I want to build a house on 5 Marla plot in Kasur at Lahore Kasur road, how much it cost me to build a 2 complete separate portions (ground+1).
    Is this cheaper and wise to use a ready made roof (Chatthye)?
    Thanks in advance for your reply .

57. Kabeer

AOA, I want to construct 2nd floor approximately 1800sqft. in North Nazimabad Karachi. Ground floor was constructed way back in 1980s and 1st floor was constructed in 2003. what will be the minimum cost of 2nd floor construction now.

58. Maqbool Ahmed

Dear I must appreciate your support and contribution to all those planning to construct a house. your estimates really help people in either negotiating / tackling the contracors or helping them in planning phase / arranging the funds.
    I want your help in estimating for the construction of a house in G 13/2 Islamabad on a plot size of 40*80.. The requirement is as under:
    a. Complete finishing and installed with all fittings / fixtures (ready to live)
    b. Two independent portions of Double storey house with mumty.
    c. Three bed rooms with attach baths, one spacious lounge, drawing room and kitchen i each portion
    d. All bath room & electrical appliances & kitchen cabinets & other fittings of good standard. Floor & bathroom tiles of Master.
    Dear sir I will be highly obliged for your early response / help

• Maqbool Ahmed

Thank you sir for the prompt response. Does this approx Rs 90 lacs include all the bath room fittings, kitchen cabinets n oven etc, electrical appliances, gate and everything so that one may start living there. Or it’s just a fineished house without these essentials? sorry I may be bothering you

59. Osama

Assalam o alaikum…. i have 120 sq yards plot in karachi… i want build a house there … i really want to build double storey but it depends on how much money i need to build it … if double storey is not in my budget i will go for the single… i just need 3 bedrooms on each floor… can you please tell me how much i need to build both single and double storey?

60. Badaruddin Abbasi

I have a plot of 250 Squire yards in Bahria Enclave 1 and planning to construct double story house with mumty , contractor is estimating covered area of 3250 squire feet at a rate of 7150,000 rupees. Please guide me this covered area is right or not and cost is appropriate

61. Tariq

I have 50*90 plot in mpchs islamabad.can i build double story with 4 bedrooms on each floor and pl tell me estomate for gray structure and full complete with average standard
    .thanx

62. Salman Zeb

sir I have 10 marla (35*70) plot in Peshawar Hayatabad…would you plz tell me about the total cost of basement grey structure while only ground floor finished with no extra construction. covered area would be 1900 Sq ft.
    Basement (grey structure)
    Ground floor (Finished)

63. Hi,

Can you tell me what will be construction cost of single story 10 Marla house (2 beds with attached bath, TV lounge, kitchen and garage) in Park View Villas Lahore?

64. Umair

Asalamaulaikum,

Thank you for helping people out. I really appreciate it.

I have a query for 1 kanal corner plot.

How much would:

A: Ground Floor + Second Floor cost?
    B: Basement will cost? (half and full)

Jazak Allah Khair

65. Naeem

Aoa,
    Please can anyone provide me structural cost of my plot for the following detail;
    Location B-17
    size 40×80 corner
    construction area 40*x60 by leaving 10 feet both sides
    covered area for single story 2400 sq feet
    duplex home double story with basement & mumty
    Please only structure cost.
    Thanks.

66. Assalam o Alaikum
    Hope u all guyz are fine , i want to build a house on 14 marla in Green city Renala khurd , i would like to know about the rates of the constructors in ur areas without material .

67. G.H.Mughal

Sir, I have a plot in B-17 Block-C Islamabad. I want to construct house, what will be the cost of single story house 2 bed attached baths, Drawing, Lounge, kitchen, parking for 2 cars and one bed room with attached bath on first floor and mumty.

68. Tanveer Ahmed

Dear Sir,

My newly purchased plot at Lahore near Punjab society the total area 1131SQ, my plan to build B+G+1.(5Bed, 5Bath,2Hall, Kitchen, Store and Garage. what will be total cost of the house.? thanks and best regards,

69. Hafeez

Asalam o alikum sir! Sir kya mujhy aap bta sakty hyn k 10 marla k plot pe tataly covered 20×20 k kitny room bn sakty hyn plz tell me sir.thanks

70. Tasadduq Khan

Hello,

I want to construct tourist cabins/cottages on a 12000 sq ft. area. My plan is to create around eight 2 bed x attached bath or I can even go with 4 x 2 bed and rest single bed x bath. I’m assuming I should be able to do all that in about 6000 – 7000 sq ft. Can you give me a closer estimate of space?

Can you give me any idea on how much space a normal 2 bed apartment will take vs the single bed ones.

I want to keep some space for Lawn + bone fire etc.

I would really appreciate if you can get back to me.

• Tasadduq Khan
      250 sq ft for one bed tourist flat
      500 sq ft for two bed tourist flat
      You need reception lobby with sitting area
      Dinning hall
      Kitchen
      Store area
      Outdoor space
      Its better to have some building like hotel or flats so that you can use roof top and can save open area on ground.
      Cabins for tourists will take lot of space
      One 4 star hotel in Japan was built on just 9.5 Marla land

• Tasadduq Khan

I’m still considering my options whether to go with tourist huts or a simple hotel building. Having said that there is a slight issue with the roof because there is a lot of snow.

How much area do you think I should cover with the building (in case of a guest house/hotel), if I want to build around 16-20 rooms (including kitchen/dining hall/staff room etc).

2- Do you think I should stick to one story for that many rooms or must get double story building (Looks/style etc)

3- How much do you think it would cost to building 1 story and 2 story (given there would be latten instead of a roof on second floor).

Any other suggestions would really be appreciated.

• Tasadduq Khan
          Its much better to build multi strorey resorts as it will provide lot of space on ground for different activities
          I would suggest you to meet some good architect in this regard and discuss the all matters in details
          After the design you can find covered area and construction cost

• Qaseem Rehman

I have a plot in phase 1 of audit and accounts society Lahore. Its dimensions 30×60. For Grey structure single storey simple How much cost will it give to me. In that 3 rooms with attached bath and one kitchen , hall and drawing room.

71. Hi,
    I’ve a plot of 16 feet by 45 feet. I want to build single story house on it. I don’t have an exact idea of rooms and all that. But a rough sketch is to build single room, tv lounge, 1 attached bath with bedroom, 1 kitchen and car porch. Can you guide me about the cost of this minimum cost.

72. Hafeez

Heloo sir i have 1 kanal plot in rawalpindi addiyala road i want to built a house having 4 bed room and attached bath i kitchen 1 dinning haal 1tv haal how much its cast. Thanks

73. Hafeez

Asalam o alikum sir! My name is i have 1 kanal plot in addiyala road i want to built a house havinh 4 bad rooms with attached bath 1 kitchen 1 dinning haal 1tv haal how much its cast plz .

74. Arslan

helloo sir,
    my name is Arslan and i live in jhelum … i want to build a
    10 marla house single story. 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen .
    and a big family hall. … how much it will cost …..

75. Danish

Hello ghar47,

I have plot in bahria town RWPof size 30×45 sq ft, how much will this cost me if its G+1 also I would like to know if you could name good contracting companies.

How much will be cost impact if I manage myself.

Regards,
    Danish

• Danish
      It will cost you 50 Lac to build double storey house.
      It better to find contractor on site. Visit the houses under construction in near by your plot.
      So that you can meet the owner and ask about behavior of contractor.
      You should hire a contractor on labor rates.
      In this case contractor will provide the labor and you will provide the material.
      This way you can build affordable and good quality home.

76. Dear Author G47
    Aoa.
    I was wondering how much can I save by self managing the project? Is the effort worth it? So if you can guide me that if a project (managed and built through a central contractor) costs 1.5 Crore, how much will the same project cost if self managed and built on labour rates?
    I appreciate your sincere advice.
    Sincerely
    Burhan Hashmi

77. Shoaib

I own a single storey corner house on 240 yards. It’s almost 40 years old construction which now I want to demolish and construct a new 2-storey house (or may be 3 depending on construction costs).

I want to have an idea about how much would it cost to construct it and how much would be the demolition cost?

78. Sohail Hussain

Hello,
    How much would a plaza with good finishing having basement, ground and first floor on 28 marla cost. Thanks

79. Ashfaq

Dear I have a 5 marla plot in Rawalpindi. I need the followings
    Ground floor.
    1. 2 beds with attach baths.
    2. Kitchen.
    3. Lounge.
    4. Guest room attach bath.
    5. Car park and small lawn.

1st floor
    1. 2 beds attach baths.
    2. Lounge.
    3. Kitchen.
    4. Terrace.
    5. Study.
    How much it will coast me by using blocks instead of bricks.

80. Babur

Sir AOA
    For construction of home if cement blocks are used instead of bricks in foundation, walls and ceiling (ready made ceiling). How much it will be effective and economical. Highly grateful to you.

81. Aoa.
    I own a 50’x90′ plot in DHA Isl. The house I have planned has a semi basement 5′ deep, area (2337 Sqft), 1st floor plinth is 4′ high, area (1850 Sqft), 2nd floor area is 1828 Sqft. The finish is regular redbrick MES style. No plaster on the outside. Basement will RCC walls till 5′, beams and columns, it will be kept open and grey. One pool 10’x25′, 5′ deep. Two UG water tanks, 5’x10′, 9’deep. No fancy finishes, marbels, etc. Windows are mostly 2’x 5′ vertical (simple angle iron), doors solid wood. One top roof is high pitch (Iron trusses) size 14’x26′ with 45 degree pitch.
    Can you advise me on the approx construction cost. If you can give a detailed reply, I’ll be more than obliged.
    Sincerely
    Burhan Hashmi

82. Anil Lachman

After Salaam,

Sir, i wan to build a house on 120 sq yard and want ground + first floor in Saadi Town Karachi, can please tell how much its total cost.

83. Hi,

I want to build approximately 600 Sq Ft including one complete bedroom attached bath and small open kitchen, also another small single person room with small washroom, Is it possible to build such structure and how much it will cost me. I have 9 Marla home in Islamabad, above plan is for 2nd floor. Appreciate your feedback in order to execute.

84. Ijaz Kamal

Dear sir!
    Good Day,
    I have 30×60 plot in nowshera KPK covered area is 1450 square feet i want to built a single story house kindly give me approximate cost

Regards,

Ijaz Kamal

85. Zeeshan Azmat

Respected sir. I want to buy home in lahore of 10 marla in point of view of good envoirnment also that price of the house may increase by time.what areas do u refer me

• Zeeshan Azmat
      For living and investment purpose two areas are best in Lahore.
      HOUSING SOCIETIES ON RAIWIND ROAD (Construction of Lahore Ring Road)
      HOUSING SOCIETIES ON G.T. ROAD near Quaid E Azam Interchange (Construction of Orange Line Metro Train Lahore)
      Both mega projects in Lahore will uplift the nearby areas.

86. KAshif Siddiqui

Asalam A’aLaikum,

Dear really appreciate your efforts & guidelines. May Allah bless you fr this.
    MEre pass ek 5 marla plot hai karachi mein & looking forward to build a single story ya double story can you please let me know the cost of it. lekin looking for high end work, like good texture paint, granite, tiled and wooden laminate flooring, all high quality imported bathroom fixtures n etc.

Will really appreciate your support in it.
    Regards,
    Kashif

87. M.Ashraf

Dear Ghar47,

I have a plot of 30 x 60 size in jinnah garden phase-1 islamabad highway. I want to construct a double story house. This plot level is approximately 5ft down from the street/road. Should I construct basement or soil filling? please tell me cost saving method and also advise in using column/beam structure or bricks in this area

88. shehzad

Dear Sir,
    I want to build a house in Naval Anchorage Islamabad. I have a plot of 2 kanals. i want to have a unique type of house which swimming pool in basement and should have 6 bedrooms. Rooms should have lawn view. open kitchens and skylight is mandatory. Can you guide some nice architect in islamabad area who charges not more then Rs 70 per sft. Plus what is rough estimated cost for approx 9000 sft covered area.

• Shehzad
      Just call this architect for design of your house and price estimation.
      Name: Abdul Salam
      Phone # 03365050044
      This architect has worked on Canyon Views Islamabad Emaar Pakistan Project

89. ahsan

i have 120 square yards plot in gulshan-e-iqbal block 10 plz tell the price of the construction of double storey beautiful bunglow.?

90. Ahmed Memon

Hello. First, I appreciate your sharing of experience free of cost to general public.
    I m planning on building a house in ” Bahria Town Karack” on 500 squire yard land with basement.
    What would be the total cost?

91. Dear sir i want 7 marla in sialkot coverd area is 5 marla now i want to build bedroom at second floor with atach washroom dresing area tv area and very small kitchn can u plz tell me esimate amout of complete construction

92. Hello,
    I have a 1 kanal plot in S block DHA lahore. I want to have 4 bedrooms, 2 sitting rooms, 5 toilets, garage for 2 cars. I want to know the total cost? i dont have the design ready yet so i would need to incorporate the architech price as well. also, please include all official payments of DHA as well.

93. Hi gahr47 team,

You people are doing amazing job by guiding people on construction issues.

I am constructing double story 500 sq yd house (covered area approx 4900 sq ft) in Islamabad Sector B-17. I want your opinion on the following points:

1. What is the standard size (width x height) for windows of Bed Rooms and Drawing Room that you recommend?

2. Which windows are better and efficient? Single glazed or Double glazed?

3. How much the aluminum windows cost for 1 kanal house (windows height at 7 ft).

4. How much is the cost for marble flooring for 4900 sq ft covered area?

Kind Regards

• Fawad
      1 Kanal / 500 sq yards house will cost you 1.25-1.5 Crore.
      There is no standard width of windows but wider windows are used now like 4′ sill level 7 feet top level and 7 feet wide
      Both windows are excellent
      If you want cooling and heating to remain in rooms then just use double glazed
      Aluminium windows have lot of variety and rates
      Just get prices from different sellers / suppliers
      never buy expensive or cheaper stuff , but of middle price
      Cost of flooring depend on the material you choose like tiles, marble etc.
      per sq foot cost of marble + fixing cost + finishing cost /polish or grinding

94. Salam o Alaikum,

I have a 36×60 plot, and i have to construct single story house on it, i am in need of guidance badly as i have a very limited funds, unable to hire contractor as they are asking more than i can afford, so i really want to build the house at my own, but i have currently no experience, can you please tell me if i hire labor, what else i should care about ? can you please share some tips with me i will be very thankful to you .. how and where to place columns / beam etc, how much material i will need etc. waiting for your kind response.

• Majid
      First of all you should know that up to 3 storey house you don’t need beams and columns
      Secondly you should build your home on labor rates (you will provide the materials and contractor will do the construction working including labor force)
      Thirdly you have not less money you just need to utilize your capital in better way by working in stages
      First of all complete grey structure of single storey house
      Then what money you have left just select finishes accordingly.
      In shaa ALLAH every thing will be fine.

• Thanks for reply. inshaaAllah every thing will be fine, btw i have plot in karachi, here all houses are made of beams and columns thats why i was bit confused

• arshad khan

dnt forget to give beams and columns.this is my brotherly advise.without structural members no stability and no guranttee.thnks

• you are right bro, i was thinking same, and 47ghar gave good advise too, hoping for the best .. trying to find cheap contractor these day 🙂

47ghar do you have an idea about labour rates in karachi ?

95. Hi, I have 48×80 plot in G-15 Islamabad. How much i should cost to construct a 2 floor home with 3 Bed 3 Bath on each floor. I am looking for average construction.

96. Sami Masud

Hello There,
    I want to construct commercial plaza of size 20 x 30 with two shops in basement ,two on the ground floor and then above three flats on top of each other in Rawalpindi Pakistan town commercial area. How much will it cost to me .

Sami

97. maqbool

I have 7 Marla plot 35 *55 in Multan city 1925 sq. ft. kindly tell the estimated cost with the pillars works I need 4 floors at this area.
    thanks and regards

98. Dear,

i need to know, column and beam are necessary for single floor house in Pakistan. as i have seen many home construction in my village without columns. what is the benefit of this type of construction.

Regards,

• Thanks for your quick reply. Actually my friend is suggesting me for columns and beams construction for my house and my contractor is telling it is not necessary for my home. My home is only around 3000 seq feet. 47×65

So, should i go for normal construction with only two beams. (one at ground level and one at top or mid) kindly advice

Thanks in advance.

99. Can you please answer my question. It is related to registry of properties in bahria town phase 8. Does bahria town gives registry to property buyer in phase 8 rawalpindi ? i heard they don’t provide ownership. Can you please guide me. thanks

100. Shaikh Abdullah

400 yard east open house plot is good or west open. People says on big plot both have same meaning. Is it true? How to make it terrace at both side i.e. east and west side (first floor). Would like to make ground plus two. at least 3 beds, dining and drawing with attached baths (with open space in front and back) on each floor. What would be the final cost to built???

• Shaikh Abdullah
      In east facing house heat will be observed on back side of house
      In west facing house heat will be observed on front of home
      so it really doesn’t matter which direction your plot is
      what matters most is the design of house according to sun orientation

House construction cost will cost you approximately 80 Lac Rupees

101. Syed Mohsin

Hi Apna Ghar Team,
    First of all let me appreciate the work you are doing here its just fantastic. I myself have a query
    I want to contruct a 5 marla house in bahria town phase 8 rawalpindi.
    I’m looking for a solid build and a smart 5 marla modern design. What should be the damage for a 2 storeys house?
    Secondly can there be 4 bedrooms in 5 marla 2 storeys design?
    And last thing should i buy off the market its costing me around 80 lacs or should i go for self contruct as the plot is costing me 25 lacs? What is your perspective here.

102. shafqat

Dear Sir,
    I planning to build my house at lahore on14 marlas single story house with 3 bed+ 3 bath, drawing and TV lounge and store. could you please tell me approximate cost including finishing cost.

103. Fida

Sir, I have Plot 240 Sq. Yards Plot in Scheme-33 in Karachi. I want to built Ground+1 + additional 1-Room & bath at send floor (roof as well). How much it will cost with high quality house.

• Fida

Sir I did not yet get response of my query please.

Sir, I have Plot 240 Sq. Yards Plot in Scheme-33 in Karachi. I want to built Double story + additional 1-Room & bath at send floor (roof as well). How much it will cost with high quality house. Total Covered area is 4350 Sq,ft

104. Sir i have 125 sq yards plat in bktp. I just want to know that how much will it cost to build double story 4 bed room+attatch bathrooms 1 dining hall and kitchen in bahria town.?

105. AOA

I have 7 marla plot in Bharia town phase 8 Rawalpindi, Please can you give me approximate cost to build a double story house and how long take to complete the house..

Please send me your full contact detail of Rawalpindi office so i visit your office for more detail.

Thanks in Advance
    Sunny

106. Khumri

Im planning to bulid a home. Kindly tell me which construction type is more cheaper i.e Pillars Or Bricks. Also pls advice me the key factors. As im newbie. Thanks

• Khumri
      In Punjab you should use bricks as bricks have strength
      In Sindh, Pindi, Islamabad you should use column and beam structures as bricks have no strength to bear load
      Normally houses should be built with bricks as house structure is not complex and also spans are short.
      But quality of bricks is very important
      Brick quality in Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala is very high.
      Mughal buildings are built of Bricks.
      But you should go for columns and beams if quality of bricks is low
      To check quality of bricks
      break brick from center
      if it is solid it is load bearing
      if has sand or mud in center it is not load bearing

• Khumri

Thanks for your quick response. Actually im living in Islamabad. Now CDA and RDA applied here new laws of building. Reinforced concrete structure is must as Isb/Rwp falls on Earthquake fault line. How much is the estimated cost difference Btw Brick and Pillar Construction?

107. Ayoob

I have a plot in karachi.
    Plot dimensions are: 50 X 36.
    Total covered area would be around 3800 Sq/ft.
    Plz tell me how much does it cost to build this house?(Ground + 1)
    Ground 3 bed, 1 drawing, 3 bathrooms 1 kitchen & a lounge.
    2nd Floor: same as 1st floor

108. Muhammad Amjad

Dear Brothers,

I have a plot in Sector F-17, Islamabad sized 30 x 60, and want to construct it. It would be double story. Can someone guide me for low cost construction and refer some constructor/builder for construction in that area. If someone having bad experience with some builder, do let me know about that so that I can avoid him.

Thanks & Regards,

Amjad

109. Dr. Habib

Salam. Can you please guide me about the quality of the bricks? i am building a house and the contractor is using these bricks which does not look good in shape. Will it effect the long term strength of the 2 storey house? it is column structure building.
    Many thanks in advance.

IMG-20160818-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20160818-WA0003.jpg

• Dr. Habib
      Don’t worry about the strength of bricks in Pindi / Islamabad area as bricks are rubbish like sand with no strength. Bricks in Lahore and Gujranwala has history of 1000 years. Brick are red and even Badshahi Masjid Lahore structure is built of red bricks.
      Building / house with column structure; you can use low quality bricks as bricks are not bearing the load.

• Dr. Habib

Dear thank you for your prompt reply. Just few more queries.
        It seems like he is using low grade bricks after i inquired. The bricks are not in good shape as well many has broken edges. This seems like very soft and not strong strength wise. The house is being constructed in Abottabad. So i am worried about the earth quake issues. Column structure is there but still the walls should be strong.
        I can ask him to use the grade 1 bricks from now on, but i am worried about the bricks that he already used. it is around 3 feet high from the base right now. very initial stages.

Q1. Will these low quality bricks bear the load of the double story 6500 sq feet covered area building for a 1 kanal house?
        Q2. Shall i ask him to remove all the bricks that he used and again redo the brick work?
        Q3. Or any other suggestion from your expertise?

I apologize in advance for lengthy email but i am stressed and need technical guidance.

Thank you and best wishes.

110. Kamran

• Kamran
      Basements are more functional in larger houses like 1 kanal
      I have seen basements in 5 Marla houses which create much problems.
      Due to limited space, two stairs at one place (for basement and other for first floor) take much needed space.
      so basement in 5 Marla house is never recommended.

111. Azmat

I have 30×60 plot in Islamabad. Want to construct:

1. Ground floor (Master bed room Attach Bath+guest room Attach bath+ kitchen and dinning).

2. First floor(Two bed rooms with attach bath and a store room).

Elegant, ventilated and with enough sunshine.

How much it will cost me now?

112. assalam o alikum,
    I want to built 155 gaz. corner plot in Gulshen-e-Meymar, ground + first floor in four portion. how much is total cost including every thing i want simple house.

113. Kamran

hi just want to ask in 5 marla house Plot size 25*58 what will be cost for 25*40 basement or is it not good to have basement pls advise Thanks.

114. Fida

Sir I have Plot 240 SQ. Yards in Scheme-33 near Memon/Kiran Hospital-Off Safoora chorangi. I want to construct double story + Room & Bath at Roof as well with complete fishing want to give complete on contract. Contractor will give me key. How much you think I should give contract that will be suitable. There is marble on top of roof as well.

115. Ashhad

I want to know the construction cost of 400 Sq yards good home with Ground + 1
    Ground Floor = 3 BR, Hall Kitchen Drawing room Car Porche and Lawn
    First Floor= 3 BR + study room, Hall Kitchen & Terrace
    Attached baths should be there

116. How much will it cost on average to build a 12 marla simple 1 unit (5 bedroom) house on 1 kanal of land in DHA Islamabad?

117. Ahmad

Ahmad

i have 10 marla gray structure 3 bed rooms 3 washrooms 1 drawing room kitchen and 2 cars porch plz tell cost of marble flooring and washrooms tiles i want it will be for shifting

118. Usman

I have a plot in Rawalpindi. Please advise what will be the total cost of building a double storey along with basement on 1000 sq yards (2 kanal) plot.
    Thank you in advance.

119. Kaleem3

Dear
    Ì want to construct a 240 sq yard house in scheme 33 karachi ground plus one only grey construction
    Pl let me know how much I have to expenses. First floor only one bed kitchen

120. Salman

i want to construct a house on 120 sq yards land in Gulistan e johar
    what will be the complete finishing cost (Grey + Finishing) for ground floor and a roof with 2 bedrooms, 1 lounge, 1 kitchen and 1 drawing room, 3 wash rooms, 2 water tanks (1 underground & 1 over head)

121. Shani

Hello i want to construct a house on area 30*60 basement included with two stories. Can you tell me the approximate price and also tell me the contact of best constructors in that area.

• Shani
      it will cost you 65 Lac to build 8 Marla house with basement.
      Best way to find good contractor is to visit under-construction houses. See their workmanship and also consult the owners about contractor.

122. Basit

Hello! i want to construct 10 marla plot in Bahria town lahore phase-1 including basement+ground floor+1st floor , can you please tell me the approximate cost it will take including gray structure+ finishing of everything?

123. usman

i have a 1 kanal plot in wapda town Lahore . i want 3 bedrooms on ground floor. and 2 on the upper one. the whole covered area will be around 12 marlas. how much will it cost for grey structure and and how much for complete finishing? .

124. shaheryar

hello
    i have a 300 sqr yard plot in gulshan e iqbal i want to construct it triple story in portion each floor 2 portion each portion 125 sqr yrd (for example ground floor 2 portion 1st , 2nd and 3rd floor also contain 2 portion ) how much cost for this

125. Zaib

Salam o Alaikum,
    Finally i found this site, dear bro mujhe ye batao ke single story 240 yards banglow/house ki construction mein kam se kam kitna time lagta hai ?

126. saleem

Luckily I got this website while searching. Very good stuff and Unbiased writing.
    I have a 250 yards plot in Bahria Town Karachi, I want to construct it double story, for estimation purpose, what will be the standard total cover area for double story and for how many sq. feet I would need to pay, does covered area costing for ground floor and first floor will be counted separately?.
    Also can you help to provide some good names for construction.
    If you have visited Bahria Town Villa (200 Yards), How much it would required to construct with same quality (Although me & my family doesn’t like it).

127. Shani

Salam,

sir i have a plot of 240yards, for now i dont have good budget, i just want to construct ground floor with roof for now, and planning to build further in future, can you tell me approx cost of just ground floor with roof ? plot is in karachi gulshan-e-maymar .. kindly let me know please

thanks

128. Rashid

AOA.first thank you for such a informative website.my question is I want a 3 unit house on a 1 kanal corner plot.
    1 complete unit lower portion
    3 bedrooms with attach baths
    Living and drawing. Dinning ..one servant and bath.plus lawn and 3 car parking .
    2 . 2 units on upper floor ..2 bedrooms plus living or one 2 bed room and one 3 bedroom unit
    Etc …
    All units will have seperate gates
    Kindly plz tell me I should go for basement plus ground floor or
    Ground plus first floor .what will be the estimated cost of A class construction …thank you
    Rashid

129. Muhammad Kamran

A.A I want to buil 25*58 house 2 bed rooms 1 Kitchen 1 Drawing room with porche parking single storey with 3 bathrooms
    Pls tell me the cost in Bahawalpur Punjab.
    Thanks in Advance.

130. sameet

Hello, hope you are good.

I want to build a 600 square Yards designer house in Karachi with Basement.

Drawing room, living room, kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms with attached bathrooms, laundry room, pantry room and powder room on ground floor AND three bedrooms with attached bathrooms, store room, separate kitchen, living room and one bedroom and living room in the Basement.

How much would it cost me to build A+grey Structure of Ground Floor, First Floor and Basement?

How much would it cost me for Designer Finishing?

Thanks a lot in advance.

keep up the good work 🙂

131. Zeeshan

I am again requested that to want a build House 25×40 in CDA sector, I am waiting and no body respond my question. i hope this time should be answered my query. thanks

132. Muhammad Kamran

Pls tell me the cost in Bahawalpur Punjab.
    Thanks in Advance.

133. ibrahim

hello ,
    i want to build house on area 400 square yard in karachi , how much is total cost including every thing , i want nice design and strong house , also you can contact me on my email.

Thanks.

134. Ali Raza

Dear,

I want to re-construct the house 3.5 Marla. Can you please tell me how much cost required for it.

Note: As per the builder, Old bricks are clean that we can use in reconstruction.

135. Ali

Hi Boss.

I have 7 marla ( 1593 sq feet ) in lake city.

Want to built designer double story house with one room 1st floor and 2 rooms 2nd floor with good space.

Plz evulate the prices and if it is possible the builders contact details.

tks

• Ali
      It will cost you 50 Lac Rupees
      They best way to find builder is to visit houses under construction in Lake City. Have conversation with owners and select good contractor

136. Abdullah

I have a 7M plot (30 x 60) in Wah Cantt
    Approximate covered area is = 1550 sq ft.

In first phase, my view to built structure i.e. till lentil only.

Would u tell me the structure expense??

137. Omer Farooq

I have a 4 marla commercial plot in DHA-8 (Air avenue). 30×35 corner. 6 stories with basement. can you please tell me cost of
    1. Design & Structural Drawings approval Cost
    2. Basement Cost
    3. Cost of all other floors
    in Grey & Furnished Structure.

• Omer Farooq
      It will cost you 1.5-1.75 Crore Rupees (Including architectural and structural drawings)
      Design + Structural drawings (Approximately 10 Lac)
      Grey Structure cost = Approximately 1 crore
      Complete finish cost including drawings / structure finishing 1.5-1.75 crore

Good option for you is that
      Get design and structural drawings including approval from DHA
      Hire good contractor by visiting the under construction commercial buildings near your plot
      Construct on labor rates and provide the material to contractor

138. lala

AoA!

I have seen your blog on link “http://ghar47.com/2015/05/12/house-construction-cost-in-pakistan/”. I have found it to be quite informative and need similar help from your side.

I have a 1 kanal house. I want to add a room and bathroom on ground floor. The place where this will be built is the small lawn side [not the main lawn] near the boundary wall. So there are boundary walls on two sides and house wall one side. I don’t think new walls will be needed [except fourth wall] as they will squeeze the area but your expert opinion is required. Do we need to have foundations laid for this room?

Further following is planned for room and bath;

Simple room with cupboards as the only fixtures.
    Two windows one in room and the other in bathroom are needed.
    Floor tiles should be the most basic ones
    Bathroom to be basic one with or without vanity
    Two doors needed. One for bathroom and one for entrance into the house. Here I would like you to note that part of the wall of existing house will have to be dismantled for preparing area for door entry into the house.

Please suggest what is cheapest way of having the above constructed. Your sincere advice and efforts in coming up with a plausible solution are much appreciated.

• Lala
      It will cost you 4-5 Lac Rupees with complete finishes
      Make sure that you dug the new foundations to the level of original / main building foundation level.
      You must have proper damp proofing as now a days dampness is destroying buildings
      Go for normal finishes not expensive not cheaper

139. asad

i want to build ~ 11 marla house double story 6 bed room in bahria enclave. can u please provide tentative cost detail :

cost of gray structure…
    cost of finishing

regards
    asad

140. Furqan Khawaja

Aoa. I need estimation of 40*200 foot ground floor hall based on pillars for marriage hall. The roof will be of concrete. Please help me.

141. umair

I have 5 kanal form house in Residencia and Orchards (brahma bhater, Taxila).
    I want one kanal modern and luxury style construction on it.

Can you please estimate the cost of construction broken out by the steps i.e. gray stucture, marble or wooden floor, ceiling, senetary etc

Also how much for making of the lawn, Date trees etc
    Also any good consultant you can refer to ?

Thanks in advance.

142. AOA i have almost 3.75 marla old house in misri shah lahore… i have to built it totaly on ground floor main big gate and one shop+basement(30 by 8) and one room attach bath on 1st floor 2 rooms 1 bath and kitchen and 2nd floor as 1st floor and water tank on top….. whats estimate with tiles or without tiles???????

143. Asif

Dear All

I just saw your comments
    I have 10 Marla Plot in Bahria Town Phase 8 Rawalpindi. How much it will cost to build a full finish double story house ??

144. Qamar Ali

AoA I have 7mrla plot in jubliee town lhr 27by 60.how much totl constructed cost with complet local finshing jst single story and only one room on 1st flor with grey construction.plz sugest me estimated cost.I have 30lakh.thanks

145. Nohman

Hello,

I have a 100×90 plot in Bahria Enclave, Islamabad. Want to construct a top quality house. About 3 bedrooms, and a study. Double story. Covered area around 8 marla. Insulated – double glazed aluminium windows. Wood flooring etc.

Question: Rough cost?
    Question: Should I build it myself or hire a construction + interior designer company?
    Question: How can I choose a good company?

• Nohman
      8 marla house area will cost you approximately 50 Lakh + Boundary wall, Gate, water tank 10 Lakh
      so total cost will be 60 Lakh
      You should hire architect for design of your house
      But you should construct your home on labor rates
      Good contractor can be found in the area where you want to construct your homes. Gust look around, especially houses under construction in your neighborhood

146. Nadeem Mahmood

I want to construct a gray structure at my 7 Marla plot in Bahria, Please send me Gray structure per square feet rate.

147. amir

Could you please tell me if the price of 1000 yd in bahria town sports city khi for plot only? wht about the house? would it be constructed by bahria town for additional price? or would I have to construct the house myself? I thought bahira itself develops houses on its plots. please calrify.

148. Dear Sir,

I want to build a 7 Marla Double story house in Bharia Town phase 8 Rawalpindi.

Please quote us your price for complete finished house total price

Also quote us your price per square-foot, you can also send reply by e-mail with full information.

Looking for your earliest reply

Thanks in Advance

149. Mansoor Ahmad

AoA. Thank you for helping novice constructors so accurately. I want to know the cot of construction of a 10 marla (covered area), two storey 4 bedroom house in Rawalpindi with local fittings?

150. Aziz Ahmad

Dear Brothers,

I want to built 1 kanal house in Valencia Town Lahore. Following will be the covered area;

Ground Floor = 3000 sft
    First Floor = 1500 sft

Can you please help me in estimating the overall construction cost.

Thanks in advance

151. Ayesha

Hello Ghar47

Hope you are well.
    I would like to know the construction cost and time in DHA Lahore Phase 6 on 1 Kanal area including basement + 2 floor for ready to move fully furnished …

152. Ali

I am considering construction of 700 sq yard house with basement and a single story in Bahria town Rawalpindi.
    How much will the basement cost?
    How much will the single story cost?
    Since the plot is of filling which will cost less – basement+single story OR no basement+double story.
    Kindly advise…..

153. Irfan Yusuf

Dear author,
    This resource looks very helpful. I have a 500 square yard residential plot in DHA Phase 8 Karachi and would like to build a nice quality home with lawn and car porch. Can you guide please as to how much will it cost?
    Also, my brother plans to build a basement plus ground plus three floors on a 100 square yard commercial plot in DHA Phase 8 Karachi? Can you also guide please how much will that cost roughly?
    Many thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Irfan

154. Mrs Ali Jameel

AoA,
    I plan to build a single story house in DHA 2 Islamabad with
    3 beds (attached baths),
    Drawing, Dining Area,
    TV lounge,
    Kitchen, and
    a store.

Plz advise how much money would such construction cost for a single storey house with local fittings/fixtures?

Best wishes

155. Mrs Ali

AoA,
    I plan to build a single story house in DHA 2 Islamabad with 3 beds (attached baths), Drawing, Dining Area, TV lounge, Kitchen, possibly with a store. I would also like to have the provision of building a second storey after few years.

Best wishes

156. Dear i want double story full furnished house on 5 marla plot in Sargodha each floor 2 bed rooms with attach bath , kitchen drawing room car porch please give me estimate of construction thank you

157. Haroon Naseem

Hi Dear;

I have a 13 Marla Plot in Lake City Lahore, can i know estimated cost for building the house on this plot with A-Class Construction.

158. Sohail Abbas

I want to construct 7 Marla Double unit house with 2 x bed rooms at each floor in Bahria town. Please give me the cost of house with grey structure and finished. what will be the total cost